Monday, June 20, 2011

SGD Day 1: 400

I've decided to try the Skinny Girl Diet. I really want to do the ABC because I've been eating nonstop for the past week partying and visiting with people after my graduation.  But I also want to continue running everyday, and I'm not sure I can do that with too few calories.  I don't want to end up giving up on my diet or my running, so I'm trying the SGD!  Oh, I would also try the Healthy Skinny Girl Diet, but I feel it allows too many calories so I might end up stuffing my face all the time.  I want to be healthy, but now is not the time!  I want to feel good about my body for the first time everrrr so I'm going to once again do whatever it takes to lose weight.


Update (10:20pm):
-banana: 0
-plain salad: 0
-2 homemade vegan pecan sandies (why?!?!): 200
-2 homemade vegan rice krispies (again, why?!?!?): 100
-handful of soynuts: ~100
Total: ~400


Hmm.  Feels weird not counting fruits/veggies.  Not sure if I should count them in though.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your SGD, Miss Elle.
    I know you will do great with it!
    I hope you have a fantastic day; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep us updated and let us know how it goes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on day 1. I always keep out raw veggies/fruits and count the cooked and tried to keep them around 200 max and was doing great. Didn't feel hungry or like I was missing out. If you need ideas I've posted my intake food-by-food for the majority of the last month on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete