Friday, July 1, 2011

Update

Right after my earlier post I immediately took some fiber and went back to bed feeling bad about myself.  When I got up to go to work later I went to the bathroom and weighed-in at 111 pounds.  So at least I didn't gain this week.

I haven't eaten anything today yet (it's about 7:30pm right now).  I feel so tired and my head hurts a little bit (drank a bunch of black coffee to keep my energy up without food).  I might end up eating some salad and/or fruit.  I also said I was going to go running today.  But I'm tired.  I know I said no excuses.  But I don't want to feel even worse when I get back, assuming I finish my run in the first place.  As much as I love running and being outdoors, this is definitely one of the times I wish I had a treadmill or some kind of exercise machine in my apartment.  Or at least some space/privacy to do an exercise video or some yoga.  I'm tired and it's really hot outside, and I wish I could stay inside but still exercise.

Took some more fiber just now.  Keeps me nice and full and also cleans me out at the same time.

I hope I can get through this weekend without messing up my diet.  Three-day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck this weekend!
    I am sure you will do fine. :)
    Congrats on not gaining, too.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will do great this weekend! and if you ever start feeling really crappy, definitely eat a little something. you don't want to faint or hurt your heart.

    good job on not gaining! sometimes we have to plateau before we get in a really good loss!

    ReplyDelete