Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just got Unbearable Lightness by Portia di Rossi :)  Very excited to read it, I'm hoping that it helps keep me on track.

I think I'll make my goal less than 500 calories a day.  I know I'm restricting but I'm not really counting calories since I've been eating pretty much only fruits and veggies (got used to it from the SGD, where I didn't have to count them).  So I know I'm taking in very few calories but I just want to make sure I'm under a limit just in case I get out of control.

Today and yesterday my eating was pretty bad.  Close to 1000 calories each day.  I'm anxious about my weigh in on Friday.  I need to be less than 109.5 because if I get back to 111 (where I was plateauing for forever) I'll die.

This weekend I'm staying at my apartment in LA instead of going home to OC with my boyfriend.   Yay because I'm way better at restricting here than I am in OC for some reason.  Plus I'm WAAAAYYYY better at exercising here than in OC since I have a routine here (for the weekdays) and I've never gotten to create a routine in OC.

If I can start off next week at a decent weight instead of trying to work off my weekend binges (which is what I usually end up doing, hence my 111 plateau) then I should be in good shape by next friday.  I wanted to be at my GW by August, which I know won't happen (barring some kind of miracle).  I'm not too worried because I'll finally be done with school by August (forever! maybe...) so I'll just be working at the coffee shop for 6 weeks (August and 2 weeks of September) and concentrating on losing weight.  So hopefully I can reach my GW by the end of summer.  Hmmm that kinda sucks, would have been ideal to be skinny during the summer lol but oh well....  As long as I get there :)

Anyone know any other good ED books?  I just ordered a Kindle + I'm almost done with school so I'll be reading a lot more nowadays :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Unbearable Lightness is a great book. I've read it three times and I love it.
    Wasted is an all time favorite as well, if you haven't read that. I read Hunger Point, which was another good one, but one of the reasons I liked it was because it reminded me so much of my sister and my mom and myself. It was still a good all around ED book but not as good as Unbearable Lightness or Wasted. I would also highly recommend Wintergirls. It is another one of the best ED books I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aye Ell.
    Wasted, Wintergirls, Hunger Point, and The Best Little Girl in the World are all good ED books to read.
    Best of luck with the weigh in; crossing my fingers for you!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete