Friday, July 8, 2011

Done with SGD

I ended up reverting back to restricting, and I didn't want to force myself to eat more than I wanted to just to reach the numbers for the SGD so I just decided to stop.

Anyway, this week has been sooo busy for me, which is why I haven't been posting :(  Busy + I haven't had much time to myself to sneak on here and post.  Whenever I did get a chance I used it to catch up on all of your blogs, leaving me no time to post anything myself.  (I'd rather read about how you guys are doing than ramble on about myself!)

So I was able to go running three days in a row! Yay! I better keep it up next week too.  I have a midterm on Monday, which means that all my studying will be done this weekend (leaving me free to run everyday next week).

I kind of ran this morning, but lately I've been running in the evening (more time + it's cooler after 6pm) so when I went out today at around 9:40ish it was SO HOT!!!  Not to mention that when I run in the evenings I have approximately 24hours between each session, giving my body time to recover.  But since I ran in the morning today (and I ran in the evening yesterday), I didn't give myself enough time in between sessions.  So I ended up jogging about half of my route and walking the rest.  It's okay though, because when I got back and weighed myself the scale read 109.5!!!!

I'm so excited to finally get away from 111 (where I had been stuck at for so long).  I immediately drank 2 cups of water and jumped in the shower, but for some reason I was absolutely exhausted and couldn't keep my head up.  I got scared that I might pass out in the shower so I quickly washed the shampoo out of my hair and got out.  Then I lay down in bed for a few minutes...  Phew!  I'm fine now, but I was really paranoid for a few minutes there.

Oh, I also started keeping a journal since I've had some thoughts that I wanted to post on here but never got a chance to.  I'll be sure to post them on here on days I have nothing to say haha!

2 comments:

  1. You gotta do what works best for you and makes you most comfortable, my dear. :)
    Major congrats on the loss; getting off a plateau is a wonderful feeling!
    Hope you are doing great!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do whatever makes you feel better! If you feel like simply restricting is what helps you lose, then I say stick to it!

    Keeping a journal is always good - I usually just use my blog for that, though. :)

    ReplyDelete