Wednesday, September 28, 2011

:)

I'm past the first two days of the HCG diet where I'm supposed to "gorge" myself with 1500-2000 calories.  I didn't actually eat that much and I also didn't get to take the drops as often as I was supposed to so I hope it still works out.  I might have to start it over again when I move back home because ideally I'm supposed to take the drops 6 times a day and that is really hard to do when I'm working!!


.something.so.small. I got my drops on amazon.com so I'm not sure if they're legitimate but the reviews seemed pretty good.  I'm pretty sure they were less than $20 too.


americaneaglelove Thanks for the encouragement! And that is so cool that you're in cross country.  I hurt my foot a while ago and haven't gone running in ages D=  but I promise I'll start up again next week when I'm at home and have nothing to do anyway :D

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about trying HCG drops. I've looked at reviews before and they were mixed so I just decided to stick with diet pills. I might try those after my bottle of diet pills is gone.

    ReplyDelete