Tuesday, December 15, 2015

123.9

So I weighed less this morning, which is good.  It's weird looking at the numbers though, because at first I was so happy to see that it was lower.  Then I realized how small the change actually was.

I did a good job last night not eating any more after posting.  Today I was doing alright until the teacher across the hallway came into my classroom offering donuts.  I took a twist donut without thinking.  Then I went to my parents house and it turns out my dad had just finished cooking macaroni and cheese.  

Honestly though, I'm pretty happy because I just got back to my apartment and I would probably be eating again if it weren't for this blog.

Today I ate:
1 scoop protein powder
1 twist donut
Mac n cheese (2 cups?)

Now I need to find the strength to avoid holiday treats!  We are having a potluck after school tomorrow, and students are starting to give me holiday presents like boxes of chocolate O_O

I also ran 2.5 miles today, and it's feeling easier every day.  I have another half marathon coming up in less than two weeks yay! I've been trying to run one every month since October.

No comments:

Post a Comment