Thursday, October 27, 2011

SGD Day 4: 500 calories

I'm starting the SGD today, but since it is thursday I'll have to start on day 4 (SGD allows higher  calories over the weekend so I don't want to throw it off--I'll just loop back around and do days 1-3 at the end).


So far today...
weight: 112.6 lbs
exercise: 55 mins of jogging
food: 500 calories left (which I'll use for dinner when my parents get home)


Tomorrow I have an interview at my local Target.  I hope to get a part-time job there so I can volunteer at my old high school but still have money.  I plan on going to school next year for my teaching credential so I need volunteer experience and also letters of recommendation for my application.


Bah, like I said in my last post there isn't much going on in my life right now haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment