Monday, August 15, 2011

Wah, sorry for being MIA lately...  I got strep throat which kept me from doing anything fun for a week and a half :( Also went through a (tiny) period of time when I thought maybe I should just be satisfied with my body.  This lasted a few days until I saw a girl I work with (she had been on vacation for 1.5 weeks).  She is the same height as I am but sooooooo tiny.  She's really cute and guy customers are always flirting with her.  I don't need that because I have a boyfriend, but still... 

So I'm going to try to get back to my original habit of not eating during the day and having only a small meal at night.  I hope this helps me lose some weight, as I haven't really lost anything in FOREVER!  I really need something to jumpstart my weight loss...

Anyway, I'm off to catch up on all your blogs since I haven't logged in in soooo long !!

No comments:

Post a Comment